Lower Columbia Longshoremen's FCU exists to provide each member with personal, professional, convenient and competitive financial services.What's New
Credit Union Building Expansion
As most of you know, we’re in the midst of expanding our credit union building. The last couple of months have been filled with activity and a lot of progress. Although this is a much needed expansion, we know that there have and will be inconveniences along the way both for the credit union and our members. If you’ve visited the credit union lately than you have heard the many sounds construction brings with it. We appreciate the patience you have had for us this far.
Some changes to note starting on October 6th:
- In order to facilitate the completion of our new lobby area in the building addition, a temporary wall will be built in our current lobby leaving us with only 3 teller stations for the next month. This will also limit the number of people we can have in the credit union lobby at any one time due to the COVID-19 restrictions. At this time, we believe we’ll be able to facilitate this without locking our front doors but there may be times that you come to the credit union that you’ll be asked to wait outside until other members have left.
- We will not have a lobby waiting area during this time due to limited room and taking into account the COVID-19 restrictions and member privacy.
- If you have a loan or new account appointment, we ask that you give us a call when you’re out in the parking lot. At the time of your call, we’ll let you know if you’re able to come in or if we need you to wait in your vehicle until the credit union representative you are meeting with is ready for you. We are doing this to comply with the COVID-19 restrictions. We want to ensure all areas have been properly sanitized and that we are able to comply with the 6 feet of social distancing.
- Parking may also be affected during this phase of the remodel, however, ILWU 21 has graciously offered to let us use the parking lot in between our two buildings for member parking if needed.
We do ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days that you do not come into the credit union. The CDC recommends that people take their temperature daily and that if it is at 100.4 F or greater that you stay home. Additionally, the World Health Organization recommends wearing a mask if you are coughing or sneezing. As some of you may be aware, Governor Inslee has announced the requirement of all consumers to wear masks effective July 7th. While we understand this mandate, we do require that before entering the credit union you momentarily remove your mask. After we (and our cameras) have seen your face, you can put your mask back on. Again, we have disposable masks available upon request. Please refer to the following WHO and CDC websites for more information on properly using face masks:
Some of you may prefer to do your banking without coming into the credit union, we understand and are here to help with the following services:
• ATM/Debit Cards
• Credit Cards
• Online Banking (Enroll now at www.lclfcu.org)
• Online Billpay (Enroll by clicking on the Bill Pay tab once you’re signed onto LCLFCU Online Banking.)
• Mobile Banking (Enroll by clicking on the Self Service tab and then Mobiliti under Additional Services.)
• eStatements (Enroll by clicking on the Self Service tab and then eStatements under Additional Services.)
• Digital Wallet (Download the app on your smartphone.)
• Night Depository
• 24 Hour Telephone Banking - (800) 598-8984
• Virtual lending through our online banking portal on either the Overview or Self-Service tabs.
Again, thank you so much for your patience during this time.