Knowing & Working with You. We offer our membership stable, secure and long lasting services which make us the backbone of our membership.What's New
Credit Union Building Expansion
This last week you may have noticed some activity happening outside the credit union. JH Kelly set up their work trailer in our North parking lot in preparation to start the addition to our building. Although we are excited to get started on this project, we know that there will be inconveniences along the way both for the credit union and our members. We ask that you please excuse the mess and noise during this time.
Some temporary changes to note starting on July 6th:
- Our drive-up will be temporarily closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience but this is a necessary step as they work on the addition to the North end of our building.
- Parking may also be affected during this phase of the remodel, however, ILWU 21 has graciously offered to let us use the parking lot in between our two buildings for member parking if needed.
- Our Night Depository will be moved to the front of our building next to our main entrance until our drive-up is complete.
We know that some members might not be able to or because of COVID-19 may be hesitant to come inside. If you have concerns about doing your banking inside the credit union, please give us a call at (360) 423-2770 so we can discuss options with you. All of us here at Lower Columbia Longshoremen’s FCU would like to thank you for your loyalty and patience as we have worked to ensure that we are keeping our employees and members safe during this pandemic and now throughout the construction process as well.
We’ve put the following safety measures in place to protect our employees and members:
- Glass sneeze guards at the teller line
- Table top sneeze guards at the new account and loan office desks
- Hand sanitizer out for member use
- Optional disposable face masks for members
- 6 feet social distancing signs in our lobby
- Temporarily discontinuing coffee service
- Temporarily discontinuing access to the member restroom.
- Installation of Portable Air Purification Systems.
We do ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days that you do not come into the credit union. The CDC recommends that people take their temperature daily and that if it is at 100.4 F or greater that you stay home. Additionally, the World Health Organization recommends wearing a mask if you are coughing or sneezing. As some of you may be aware, Governor Inslee has announced the requirement of all consumers to wear masks effective July 7th. While we understand this mandate, we do require that before entering the credit union you momentarily remove your mask. After we (and our cameras) have seen your face, you can put your mask back on. Again, we have disposable masks available upon request. Please refer to the following WHO and CDC websites for more information on properly using face masks:
If you prefer to do your banking without coming into the credit union, we understand and are here to help with the following services:
• ATM/Debit Cards
• Credit Cards
• Online Banking (Enroll now at www.lclfcu.org)
• Online Billpay (Enroll by clicking on the Bill Pay tab once you’re signed onto LCLFCU Online Banking.)
• Mobile Banking (Enroll by clicking on the Self Service tab and then Mobiliti under Additional Services.)
• eStatements (Enroll by clicking on the Self Service tab and then eStatements under Additional Services.)
• Digital Wallet (Download the app on your smartphone.)
• Night Depository
• 24 Hour Telephone Banking - (800) 598-8984
• Virtual lending through our online banking portal on either the Overview or Self-Service tabs.
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!